I'm Production Manager & Coordinator Now!
* Taught Prism asset creation pipeline to a few people that missed Hogan's talk. We recorded Hogan teaching us.
* Showed off and gave documentation to group on what we taught and had so far
*issues with Shading and Dailies in pipeline due to Prism not being on DAC computers, so we waited to talk about it until another time
* Reevaluate interest in pipeline
* Confusion between story and environment about who makes creative decisions so we talked about it productively
*Migrated Slack/all pre production images, including concepts, drawings, and reference into our new project folder on the X Drive
*Figured out timeline for 3D animatic deadlines
* Established weekly story meetings every Wednesday
* Came up with roles for production manager and art director on second week and gave them to people and stuff
*Documentation pics and/or link?
*Pic of migration of project folder stuff?